Devitts Funeral Directors
Devitt’s Funeral Directors is a family-run business serving the town of Cashel and the surrounding areas for many years.
We are full-time funeral directors and provide a complete funeral service, available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Funeral Home offers a quiet place where friends and family can gather to pay their final respects to their loved ones.
When organising a funeral we aim to ease the family’s burden by offering sympathetic guidance throughout this important and emotional time, and allow the family as much involvement as they wish to have in making the arrangements.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Once the funeral arrangements have been discussed and agreed with the family, we take responsibility for liaising with all third parties such as the celebrant, organist and choir.
- The family can personally choose from our coffin selection, then with great care and respect, we prepare your loved one for viewing, which can take place at home, or in our funeral home.
- We organise funeral cars and floral tributes for the family.
- We announce the death on the radio, newspaper and online, as required.
- If the deceased is to be buried we will purchase a new grave plot or organise a grave opening, if a plot already exists.
- For cremation, we complete all necessary documentation.
Each person is different, and consequently each funeral we undertake is different. We do our best to accommodate special requests from families to ensure that your loved one receives a fitting final farewell.
If you have any questions related to End of Life Matters,
please feel free to contact James Devitt on (087) 2513321 or by email.
Enter the address of the initial point of the route in the format of "building, street, townland, town, county"
Get Direction from Address