SOSAD (Save Our Sons and Daughters)
Our mission is to help prevent suicide and improve the lives of all people affected by depression and suicide.
SOSAD (Save Our Sons And Daughters) is an organisation with five main goals:
• Raise awareness of suicide in Ireland.
• Break the taboo surrounding suicide.
• Provide support and direction to those feeling suicidal.
• Provide support and direction to those approached by someone feeling suicidal.
• Provide support and direction for those bereaved by suicide.
At SOSAD Ireland we offer a free service to everyone who comes to us for help.
We do not charge for anything we do, from our time with people to the literature we create and distribute to clinics, schools, businesses and private homes.
This is something that we will not change. But we do have to pay the bills!
Every month we have a lot of outgoings: office rents and utility bills, phone charges, printing costs.
It is because of this that we appreciate all of the kind and generous donations that people make to us.
Our 300 plus volunteers are the source of our strength and success but we need more people to share your life experiences and really make a difference in the lives of others, and have some fun too.
Enter the address of the initial point of the route in the format of "building, street, townland, town, county"
Get Direction from Address